Friday 25 March 2016

Beyond Broken by Emilia Winters

Beyond Broken (The Bay Boys, #3)Beyond Broken by Emilia Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I don't usually read about bad boys unless I 'm rebellious. I like my heros classy with suits and interesting jobs. Not precisely with a huge bank account and private jets but the kind of guys that give you no choice but to love them even when they are rude and ruthless. But this Caleb is just indescribable.

My Caleb

description

When her car broke down on the road, Madie had to find a way to get back home. She lost her wallet and her phone was dead and she didn't even know where she was. She had to find a towing company and a phone to call her brother Thomas. When she stepped on the Montgomery Restoration & Repair Territory she didn't think that she would see Caleb, her crush from high school but This Caleb was not her Caleb. This man was ruthless, rude and frightening.

My Maddie

description

Caleb was so messed up. He had lived a hell of a life full of abuse, hate and betrayal and besides all that hell he lost his beloved uncle.

But one day the same life that put him in hell brought him Maddie as a recompense to all he had to go through.

NO!!! Caleb was not ready for that innocent face with freckles. what Madie is bringing with her scared him to death. HE HAD TO FIGHT HER fiercely. He had to fight his feelings for her.

"What I feel for you scares me".

Yeah, Caleb was the bad boy who swears every two seconds. He was full of shit and had a horrible past but Maddie saw in his eyes things he couldn't see himself. She saw a caring and a protective man and she had no options but to fight for him against him and win his heart because he was every thing she wanted from life.

That was an amazing book. My first to Emilia Winters but definitely not the last.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment