Sunday 6 August 2017

Review: Hitched

Hitched Hitched by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


4,5 Snowflake stars!


description
Hitched: Volume One


“The idea of her on her knees, pink lips parted, taking my cock deep down her throat, begging for more even as she gags on my impressive length, is more than just a sexual turn-on. It’s practically a life goal. To me, sex is a competitive sport. I know the rules, I play hard, and I always win.”






description
Hitched: Volume Two

“I’m not sure how or when it happened, but she’s become mine. She’s the first thing I think about when I wake, and the last on my mind before I drift off to sleep. And before I can contemplate the ramifications, I know that I’m going to do what needs to be done to protect my future with her.”







description
Hitched: Volume Three


“I want your days and your nights and everything in between. I can’t bear the thought of not having you. I want to be the man to hold you through all of life’s ups and downs.”



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment