Wednesday 2 August 2017

Review: Cocky Client

Cocky Client Cocky Client by Whitney G.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 cocky stars!!

The moment this book arrived to my kindle...

description

The moment the story ended...

description


Well, I loved this novella!

Scratch that!

I adored this novella. I wish it was a full-length novel with something like one thousand pages so that I get my fill of this amazing author.

Cocky Client is a funny, sexy, and ridiculously hilarious read with a charming and cocky alpha hero, a strong, sassy and determined heroine and a story that rocks.

description

descriptionIs your ideal type a guy who’ll take you home and fuck you until you can’t take every inch of his cock anymore?” he whispered into my ear. “The type who will devour your pussy until you come against his mouth?” I felt my cheeks heating. “You did not just ask me that...”“I did,” he said. “You started our meeting by skipping the ‘Hello’ so I think we can skip right past the bullshit question and answer phase.” His eyes were still on mine. “Tell me what you want.”
Everything you just said...”


I bought all Whitney G. books and pre-ordered the coming releases, and though that cost me a fortune the books are worth every penny.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment