Wednesday 2 August 2017

Review: Big Shot

Big Shot Big Shot by Kim Karr
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 sexy-big-shot stars!

Once upon a time Hannah slept with two guys, Ethan because he was her boyfriend and Jace because it was the only way she could have him. May be it was wrong but she saw him first, wanted him first and needed his touch more than she needed to breathe.

descriptionI wanted Jace. Really wanted Jace. To have him though, I had to have two men.”

A decade later Hannah and Jace meet again and the lost love starts rekindling its flame but Jace is still mourning his late wife and Hannah is finally free from an abusive husband. How can they overcome their demons to find the happily ever after they both deserved?

description

descriptionYou’re not my before and you’re not after, Hannah, you’re my forever.”


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment