Thursday 24 August 2017

Review: Drunk Dial

Drunk Dial Drunk Dial by Penelope Ward
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 slow and steamy stars!

“What would you do to me if I were there?”
“A lot of things. But for some reason, smelling your scent makes me really want to eat your pussy. I’m craving that right now so badly, like my mouth is watering for it.” He lowered his voice. “Would you let me?” Barely able to speak, I stuttered, “Yeah…I mean…yeah…I would be okay with that.”
“I’m totally fucking obsessed with you, Rana.”


Another absolute winning book from the wonderful Penelope Ward.

If you think that Drunk Dial is a book where two friends reconnect and fall in love then you will be mistaken. Drunk Dial is where pain, hurt, sacrifice and unite to heal damaged souls.

The reasons why this is not a 5 star to me is because Rana at times made me question her sanity and her love but London.. Oh London! He's everything you could wish in a man and more.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment