Saturday 30 March 2019

Review: Passion and Ink

Passion and Ink Passion and Ink by Naima Simone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Forever stars

description


“Whatever you need, sweetheart.” She can read what she wants into it. Knowing Cypress, she will. All she has to do is ask, and I’ll gladly inform her I mean my body, my place, my support, my…everything.


Please don't judge, but I can't for the life of me understand why stepbrothers are a taboo. As long as there is no mixed blood, I think It's really cool. But this is how things are and most of the time people don't get what they want they just have to fight for it.

“I haven’t been able to get you out of my head. And I’ve tried.”

Passion and Ink is the second book in Naima's steamy Sweetest Taboo series. A book that would put so many readers out of their comfort zones not only because it's a stepbrother/stepsister relationship but because it deals with a much complicated and sensitive topic that's heartbreaking.

Jude and Cypress's story was sinfully delicious, shocking at some points but sexy, beautiful and so emotional.

“Make it clear, sweetheart,” he presses, his head lowering so he’s almost uttering the words against my lips. “What do you want?” I bring my arms up between us, which is an extremely tight fit. But I fist the lapels of his coat, hiking myself higher. “I want to still feel you inside me when I walk out of here in the morning.”

I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who loves a steamy hot read with a mind blowing chemistry and a tatto adonis.

“Holy hellfire, I’m going to fuck an angel. I’m going to hell.”

Can't wait for Simon's book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment