Wednesday 10 April 2019

Review: The Risk

The Risk The Risk by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Little Jakey stars!

description


“My mouth brushes over hers in a scant tease of a kiss. I think it teases me more than it teases her, though, and I regret it almost instantly because fuuuuuck, I want more. I want tongue. I want it all.”

“Again and again Elle Kennedy proves thaf she is the queen of sports romance. All I can say is I loved this book! Scratch that! I adored this book.

I couldn't get my fill of Brenna and Jake. The story was everything from funny and sexy to ridiculously hot and highly entertaining.

“Want to make out some more before we go?” Jake’s tone is boyishly hopeful. “Nope.” His gaze turns devilish. “How about a blowjob?” “Aw, I appreciate the offer, but I don’t have a penis.”

I loved Jake. He was a charming and cocky hero with a beautiful heart and a strong will, Brenna was just awesome. The banter and the sassy attitude made her an unforgettable kickass heroine.



I can't get enough of this series and as much as crazy this must look I need to read Eric's story and see him find himself.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment