Tuesday 26 March 2019

Review: Sin and Ink

Sin and Ink Sin and Ink by Naima Simone
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 sinner stars!

“Fascination with Knox. Crazy. Inappropriate. Forbidden.”


I've been dying to read a Naima Simone's book for so long and here comes Sin and Ink to finally pop my Naima cherry.

H. O. T

That's the first word that would come to your mind after reading this book.
The chemistry between Knox and Eden was panty melting, ovary exploding and ferociously hot.

“This Knox I’ve unleashed is wild, undisciplined, primal. An animal cut loose from his leash. And I’m its mate, bucking my hips to greet every thrust.”


Lusting after your dead brother's wife is wrong. Loving her, obsessing about her and having every part of your heart and body want to claim her is sinfully wrong, but instead of walking away, something stronger than guilt and grief pulled Eden and Knox together.

“Give me the strength, baby,” he whispers. “Be my strength to walk away.”
“That would be the right thing to do—the virtuous, moral thing....Instead, I choose to be his weakness. Our downfall.”




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment