Sunday 10 March 2019

Review: Kiss and Break Up

Kiss and Break Up Kiss and Break Up by Ella Fields
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Dashiel stars!

“I love you.” His expression volleyed the admission, yet it still stunned me. “More than a friend should. The kind of love you fall into and desperately try to crawl out of, but it’s fucking futile.”


description

Holy freaking angst of all angsts!!!

This book was Amazing

“I don’t know what we’re doing, but …”
“But?” he asked, eyes meeting mine as he rocked into my core. I moaned.
“But it scares me.” “Good,” he bit out, his teeth nipping at my lip.
“Because you fucking petrify me.”


So strange that I know nothing about Ella Fields and yet I one click her books without hesitation and before I even get to the blurb. With only three books on my read shelf and now four I feel like I'm kinda hooked for life. So may be it's time for some unharmful stalking ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

With each book this author steals a piece of my heart. After Pretty Venom I didn't think another Elka's hero would capture my heart, but Dash was everything I want in a book boyfriend.

“Flowers? Flowers die, Freckles. I’ll give you my dick. He only needs ten minutes after each round before he’s ready to come back to life.” “He?” A laugh slipped free. “You did not just say that.”


Friends to lovers stories never fail to amaze me but when mixed with a fucked up hero, a kick ass heroine and so much angst to break an iceberg I'am a goner.

description


“You’re wrong. I’ve been committed to you since before we even knew what the word meant. Sex has nothing to do with this. I’d happily only fuck you for the rest of my life, because what I do best?” I blinked away a tear as he smiled a grim, dimple-less smile and went to shut the door. “That would be loving you.”

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment