Thursday 7 March 2019

Review: Mr. Masters

Mr. Masters Mr. Masters by T.L. Swan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3,5 stars!

Holy freaking judges!!!

“I’m not here to romance you, Bree, I’m here to take my pleasure from your body.” He leans forward and takes my face in his hands. “And I’m going to fuck you so damn good, no man will ever compare.”

description


You will never survive the ridiculousness of this book if you take the story seriously. It's a train wreck with ethical violations, so many F bombs, a shocking storyline, a dump-ass (engineer) nanny and a pervert JUDGE!!!!!

description

I love me some rom coms, add a single brooding asshole dad to the mix and I'm a goner, but belive me dear friends, this book was something else. It was crazy af, ridiculously unbelievable and there is no way such a thing would happen in real life. Not even half of it.

“With my picture in his hand, he disappears up the hall. What the hell was that? I think Mr. Masters just went up to his bedroom to jerk off to my photo. Oh. My. God.”

description

I don't know how to describe my feelings after reading this book. I won't say that I loved the story because there were a lot of things I hated, but there is something about Julian and Bree that makes you accept them the way they are with the Don't try this at home idea in mind.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment