Wednesday 10 May 2017

Review: Twist

Twist Twist by Kylie Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

description

I can't imagine someone not giving this book 5 stars! Shit you not, this was a twisted, fuckintastic story.

Twist is actually my first book to Kylie Scott and I'm kissing my lucky stars I met Alex and Joe.


Alexandra Parks and commitment are words that don't go together. For her, one night stands are fun and easy to deal with.

Relationships? “They were one hell of a complication.”


Loneliness? It's her speciality.

“Alone accepted you exactly as you were. It never lied to me or let me down.
For all of these reasons and more, I loved alone. One day we’d probably wed. Marty could be best man.”


When Alex finally decided to give relationships a shot, she signed in a dating website to meet the great amazing good looking Eric Collins and realize that she was missing a lot.

Eric Collins was everything she dreamed about in a guy, that's why when he stopped texting, she packed, got a ticket and decided to surprise him with a visit on his birthday.

When she arrived, Alex was met with a different kind of surprises.

description

When Joe Collins used a dating website to create an account for his brother and get him in the filed , he never thought he would be using that same account to talk to the sassy, gorgeous and amazing Alex, but when she stood in front of him in the bar, Joe had to right the wrong, cinvince Alex of his good intentions and show her the real Joe.

Truth be told, the man was a liar but if you add irresistible, gorgeous, muscled, funny and hot as hell then you'll be able to give the man an accurate definition.

description

“Wise or not, my ovaries had seized control and they wanted to make big strong babies with the man, pronto. Common sense never stood a chance.”


Falling in love with Joe wasn't on the menu especially when he was a liar, but those moments she was forced to spend with him, showed her the man she dreamed about all those months.

description


“I loved him and I hated him, and I honestly hadn’t known him long enough for either. But he had me. There could be no fighting this one true fact. Joe had me, whether he wanted me or not.”

I so much enjoyed reading Twist. The banter, the wit and the chemistry between Alex and Joe was fantastic.

Kylie Scott you got yourself a new devoted fan :)




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment