Thursday 18 May 2017

Review: Sin With Me

Sin With Me Sin With Me by J.T. Geissinger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 sinful stars!

description

I haven't read the previous books in the series yet, but this book was ridiculously hilarious, steamy as hell and totally wonderful. I think I'm in love witb both Brody and Grace.

Believe it or not, I never heard of author J. T. Geissinger before.

Guilty as charged and should be punished... Spanking accepted especially if delivered by Brody :D

When I saw the cover of Sin With Me on Netgalley and read the blurb, I immediately fell in love with the whole package, but when I read the first page of the book, I knew I was missing a lot not reading any of this author's previous books.

Brody and Grace are two amazing characters that really blew my mind.

After eighteen months of eye fucking, fate finally brought Grace and Brody together. Fighting their attraction was no longer a possibility, but while Brody's eyes were filled with a promise of a happily ever after, Grace's amnesia was always in the way between her and happiness.

But even that wouldn't make Brody give up on her..

“I said I’m in. Fuck it. If I can make you fall in love with me once, I can make you fall in love with me again and again. Every day if I have to.”

From the moment Grace walked into Brody's life, he knew that she was the one.

description

Brody was determined to break Grace's ridiculous one-month dating with no feelings involved rule, make her his and show her how love was worth the risk.
But the moment Brody learned about the accident that took her family, her memory and nearly ruined her life, even the confessions at the chruch couldn't take the guilt and pain away.

Karma was a bitch because the moment Brody was about to show Grace how happily ever afters were real, it just took everything from his hands and left him heartbroken.

Was love strong enough to bring Brody and Grace together? And was it possible for Grace to know that Brody wasn't the monster she thought he was?

description

“Love isn’t something you choose, Angelface. It chooses you. And even if it only lasts a little while, it’s worth it. Even if it ends in flames, it’s worth it. Even if it cuts out your heart and leaves you a bruised, bloody mess, it’s worth it.”

Sin With Me is about new beginnings, the art of forgiveness and the beauty of love. It's a book that would both make you laugh and look for tissues to wipe your tears.

Ps. J. T. Geissinger please tell me you have something in mind for Barney. That man was too hot not to be given a chance.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment