Wednesday 10 May 2017

Review: Mixed Up

Mixed Up Mixed Up by Emma Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

God!! With all the dirty names of those Mixed Up drinks, Me needed like forever to come up with a review...



Of course when the book is an enemies to lovers, it's an auto buy for me, but when it's written by Emma Hart don't even have the words to describe my feelings.

Raven hated Parker and Parker hated Raven even more.

description

When she needed a chief for her new kitchen, Raven was stuck between hiring the devil or giving up on her new project. Working with the enemy was certainly calling for a disaster especially when all they were both thinking about was hate-f*cking each other.

Him..

“I’d hate-fuck the hell out of you on this counter, right here, right now, if I didn’t think you’d alarm everyone with your screaming.”

Her..

“Talk to me like that again, and you’re gonna find your balls inside that blender on the highest setting before I drown you in your own cock. I’m still your fucking boss. Are we clear, Parker Hamilton?”


See? They totally hate each other.

There were million reasons why Raven was off limits for Parker.

“She was so many different kinds of forbidden it wasn’t even close to funny. My best friend’s sister, my boss, the person I’d hated my whole life. The only thing that would hold me back was the knowledge she hated me more than I did her. If I kissed her, she’d probably remove my cock with her bare hands and then hit me with it.”

Working with the enemy came with many surprises. And soon the hating game became tempting, hot and adventurous.

“I couldn’t have her, so I wanted her more. More than I’d ever wanted anyone. It was clichéd to fuck, but I didn’t care. Something about the way she looked at me when she got annoyed sparked something deep inside me.”

The line between hate and love is unvisible and Parker while trying to tease Raven and drive her up the wall didn't know when his feelings began to change.


“My biggest problem with you is that I'm trying to hate you the way I have done for years, and I can't.”


I'm not a drinker, but I swear to God, those mixed up beauties were worth getting wasted. Emma Hart did it again and came up with a book that has it all.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment