Friday 12 May 2017

Review: The Hating Game

The Hating Game The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Shortcake stars!!

description

A debut novel that is nominated for goodreads best romance book!! That says a lot about this amazing, hilarious ridiculously awesome book.

description

Enemies to lovers is a story that never gets old but add some spicy games to the story and you would be getting a real enjoyable can't-put-down book.

The Hating Game is the story of ruthless, cold hearted Joshua Tempelman and his nemesis Lucinda Elizabeth Hutton.

My Josh

description

Because of financial troubles, "Gamin Publishing was forced into an arranged marriage with the crumbling evil empire known as Bexley Books, ruled by the unbearable Mr. Bexley himself".

This arrangement forced Gamin stuff to move into the new holding putting both CEOs' executive assistants into one office.

Lucinda and Joshua, “The company’s two worst serial complainants. ”

My Lucinda

description

When Lucy came into her new office the first mistake she did was smile to Joshua...

“He did not smile back, and somehow I feel like he’s been carrying my smile around in his breast pocket ever since.”

That's how the war began...

You want to know how things got worse?

The promotion...

One of these two opponents was going to be promoted into COO and thus going to be the boss!!!

“When I’m your boss, I’m going to work you so fucking hard,” Joshua’s voice is dirty and rough.”

“When I’m your boss, you’re going to do everything I say with a big smile on your face.”

See, they really hate each other...

Wait! Was that a smile? Or was that fever playing its tricks?

“When Josh smiles, he is blinding. My heart is pounding and I frantically catalog this moment in the half-light. It’s the only one I’ll get, while delirious with fever.”


description

The Hating Game is a mixter of love, fun, lust and strong hate/love relationship between Josh and Lucy that makes the book so unique. I would really want an epilogue though, because I still feel that the story would be more enjoyable.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment