Thursday 13 April 2017

Review: Unleashing Mr. Darcy

Unleashing Mr. Darcy Unleashing Mr. Darcy by Teri Wilson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Bliss stars!



I love dogs, and though I'm extremely allergic to those little cuties, I still have a dog named Lucky that I love so much.

I saw Unleashing Mr. Darcy the movie and decided to read the book. It's a little bit different which is totally normal but still it's an enjoyable book with a breathtaking Donovan.



description

See! Tolld ya ;)

Unleashing Mr. Darcy is a happily ever after story of two people who share the love of dogs and who who learned how to love each other and get over all the rivals that were trying to separate them.

description

It's a sweet, funny and steamy book with an arrogant billionaire that you would want to hate but end up respecting so much.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment