Monday 24 April 2017

Review: The Player

The Player The Player by K. Bromberg
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

But seriously!!

A cliffhanger!!!

That's my version of a c*ck blocker!

description


description

Everything was going like a K. Bromberg's book should go. A hot, steamy with amazing characters story, then towards 95% of the book, I knew that something was off. I never read books with cliffhangers because while people go on with their lives, pick other books and get over the cliffhanger I DO NOT.

Let me tell you something about Easton and Scout. They are two amazing characters who from the first moment they met, they knew that their lives won't be the same again.

The banter was hilarious..

description

The chemistry...

It sparked the first moment Scout walked into the room taking Easton's breath away.

“There’s just something about her I can’t let go, and I don’t even know her that well yet. Because there are women who are good for a quick fuck. There are women you would fuck, but are better in the friend zone. And then there are women like Scout. They make you wonder, make you crave them, and drive you absolutely fucking crazy because you want them when you shouldn’t. They’re an enigma. Confusing, alluring, tempting, and fucking perfection.”

So if cliffhangers are an issue to you wait until The Catch is released on June 29th. If not, enjoy the read. It's amazing.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment