Tuesday 16 April 2019

Review: Luck of the Devil

Luck of the Devil Luck of the Devil by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

⭐⭐⭐⭐,5 stars!

“For a few minutes, we stare at each other, and it feels like a bond snaps into place between us. We have common ground that I never realized. Forge isn't just an arrogant asshole. He's...real. And that makes him even more dangerous to me.”


description


Jericho...

Le big sigh!


description

“Give me one more fucking chance. Please.” ... “Why should I?” she whispers.
“Because you’re not a means to an end anymore. You’re inside me. In my head. In the blood running through my fucking veins.” I clear my throat and take a small step toward her. “If you go, you take all that with you, along with my fucking sanity.”


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment