Tuesday 30 April 2019

Review: Pretty Reckless

Pretty Reckless Pretty Reckless by L.J. Shen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Skull eyes stars!


“What would you have asked of me if I took the sea glass?”
“To save me all your firsts,” he whispers somewhere between my ear and mouth as his body brushes away from mine.



description


Leave it to Leigh Shen to turn a thirty something into a fictional cougar by falling in love with an eighteen years old fictional character.
description


Where to start and what to say other than this book was everyfuckingthing.
More vicious than Vicious more outrageous than Ruckus and more vindictive than Scandalous.

“you’re not my step-sibling, foster brother, or a part of the family. You’re a stray dog, last of the litter, most unlikely to be adopted, and a charity case.”

I can't even find the words that would do this book justice. I'vd read and listened to everything Leigh Shen but Pretty Reckless is hands down the best so far. Venomous, toxic and hurtful but so freaking good it will leave you in a serious book hangover.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment