Wednesday 30 January 2019

Review: Absolution

Absolution Absolution by Keri Lake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Pecheresse stars!<

descriptionC’mon, pécheresse, let me hear you scream.” Head kicked to the side, her moans heighten, become intense, bouncing off the walls with every slam of my dick. “Oh, God!”“There is no God here, Ivy. Only me.”“Damon! Please, Damon!”


I don't know where to begin or what to say about this book other that it was hands down the best I read to Keri Lake so far.


description

descriptionOh, my God,” she says and giggles again. “First time in my life I’ve come during sex. And it’s with a priest.”

Wrapped up in sin and temptation Absolution is a book that would test all your hard limits and check all your forbidden boxes. The priest, the temptress and a tirnado of emotions and heat to light a fire.

descriptionFuck!” In a brief moment of mercy, she releases me on a pop of suction. “Yes, I agree. We definitely need to fuck again.” Her laugh brings a smile to my face, and I curl my fingers into her hair and tighten my fist. “You’re making this worse.”“Bad is good, though. Isn’t it, Father?”


I always thought that it was unfair to deprive priests of one of God's best gifts to humans. Sex is good..

Well no, sex is great and nobody priest or not should suffer abstinence in the name of a religion or a belief.

descriptionI mean, it’s not fair to you. Going all those years without sex. How can the church expect that? It’s a natural thing for humans. A beautiful thing.”

description


descriptionI wish I didn’t need sex to feel the same level of satisfaction I did last night. I wish I didn’t crave the scent of a woman and nails digging into my flesh—basic human appetites that a man of my position has no business indulging.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment