Tuesday 29 January 2019

Review: 99 Percent Mine

99 Percent Mine 99 Percent Mine by Sally Thorne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4,5 Valeska ⭐⭐⭐⭐

descriptionI thought that having just one percent of Tom Valeska’s heart feels like hitting the jackpot, but I think I was wrong. It’s now not enough. I’m going to make him two percent mine.

Ah-mazing!!! Loved, loved, freaking loved this book!

description

descriptionEverything. If you were mine, I’d do everything.”


description



After The Hating Game, believe me, no amount of words would describe how much I waited for this book to come and let me tell you 99% Mine was different but all the way enjoyable. The style, the characters and the story building were simply outstanding but if I am to compare Tom and Darcy, he would take all the stars and swoons meant for this book.

description

descriptionTell me I smell right.” He senses the uncertainty underlying my sharp order. “You smell like the only person.”

The Hating Game will always be one of my favourite books because Joshua is just irreplaceable but 99% Mine will definitely have a soft spot in my heart especially after I gave it a second shot.

Can't wait for more....


 Arc kindly provided by the publisher in exchange an honest review


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment