Friday 13 July 2018

Review: Most Eligible Billionaire

Most Eligible Billionaire Most Eligible Billionaire by Annika Martin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4,5 Smirkitect stars!

That's how it began...

“Suddenly I go from running my Etsy store to sitting in an elegant Wall Street boardroom with Smuckers in my lap. And my neighbor’s son, Henry Locke, aka New York’s most eligible bachelor, glaring across the table at me.”

description

Then things started to go viral..

“You know what Smuckers hates even more than being fooled?”she says. My heart pounds. She almost lost everything to me, and now she’s going to tell me a dog story? “He hates being threatened,”she says. “And bullied. He really, really hates it.”“Well he’s going to have to get used to it,”I hear myself saying. “He’s used to bubbles and bows and sunny parks but he’s in the jungle now. There are animals here who are faster and stronger and smarter than he is. Animals who will dominate him easily. Savagely, even.”“Then you don’t know Smuckers very well.”“Oh, I know all about Smuckers, and I’d suggest he practice rolling over. Baring his belly for the superior predator.”I lower my voice. “Begging sweetly for mercy.”

Were they talking about the dog?!

Most Eligible Billionaire is a funny and sweet enemies to lovers story with a hot as hell arrogant billionaire and a sassy heroine who wasn't at all intimidated by his mood. It's funny, light-hearted with a sizzling chemistry to light a fire.

description

“Sometimes you just breathe and I want you.”



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment