Wednesday 18 July 2018

Review: Dominic

Dominic Dominic by Natasha Knight
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Dominic stars!

description“Beauty knelt at my feet. And I would be the beast who would break her. The monster who would destroy her”

description




Dominic is the second installment in the Bendetti Brothers series and saying that Salvatore's story was challenging is underestimating the ruthlessness of this book. Dominic is a total heart wreck.

descriptionLove wasn’t always beautiful. It wasn’t always kind or sweet. Love could be a twisted, ugly bitch.”

I hated Dominic for how messed up he was, but along the way, I couldn't not love him as I learned that even monsters do have hearts.

description

description“You want me, Gia. As fucked up as it is, you want me.”
“I don’t.”It didn’t even sound convincing to me. He grinned. “It’s okay, though.”He leaned his face toward mine, licking away a tear I hadn’t realized had fallen. “I want you too. I want you to fight me. I want to make you. I want to hold you down and fuck you until you scream my name. I want to come all over you, so you know who you belong to. So you know who owns you.”


If you're hot for a ruthless f*cked up mafioso with a heart of gold then Dominic is your man.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment