Monday 16 July 2018

Review: Kiss an Angel

Kiss an Angel Kiss an Angel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ heart swelling stars!

“I don't love you anymore,” she whispered. “I don't love you at all.” His throat closed. “It's all right, sweetheart. I love you enough for both of us.”

Holy hearts on fire!!

What did I just read!


This is my first book by author Susan Elizabeth Phillips but I can assure you fellas that this lady knows what she's doing.

Forget about chemistry, nine-inch cocks and the deja vù kind of things, this author took romance to another level where the reader's heart will swell with emotions, and where every touch and kiss was like a journey to heaven.

“I can't resist you,” he said quietly. “You know that, don't you? And I'm tired of pretending I can.” His expression grew more troubled. "But I don't love you, Daisy, and you can't begin to know how sorry I am about that because if I could chose anyone in this world to love, it'd be you."

I don't know where to begin or what to say but Kissing An Angel was fabulous in all the ways.

I loved the characters, the animals and the way Daisy was attached to them. I loved the circus, even the rusty trailer where they lived found a way to my heart. Everything about this book was like a magical show but Sinjun, the stubborn Siberian beast was the star of it.


description

“Calm seeped through her body, taking the place of the fear. She experienced a blissful sense of homecoming, a peace she had never known, as the tiger became her and she became the tiger...
It seemed natural for her arms to encircle the tiger's neck. Even more natural to press her cheek to him and close her eyes. Time ticked by. She heard the throb of his heart and, overlaying that, a deep, gravelly purring.
I love you.
I love you."





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment