Tuesday 3 April 2018

Review: Recovered

Recovered Recovered by Jay Crownover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Reed ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐s!

“What are we doing?” I had no idea, but I was positive it was going to be the best and worst thing that had ever happened to me. “Well . . . I’m going to ruin you, and you . . . you’re going to do your best to save me.”

Though I'm so caught up with work, I couldn't shelve this book without leaving some words to express how amazing it was.

CABLE KEPT ME UP TILL 4 AM!

description

TOTALLY WORTH IT, by the way.

When I read the introduction and knew that the book was inspired by the author's first heartbreak and that Cable really exists, Recovered did a number on me. I devoured the pages and hoped that fiction would make the dreams that real life shattered come true.

“Some souls were never meant to be saved. They might end up on the right path, but without fail, they will veer off. It’s all they know how to do. No matter how badly they might be hurting other people, they still lose their way.

Recovered is a stunning, heartbreaking and absolute beautiful piece of work. It deals with addiction in its most ugly way, with loss and how it would leave its horrible mark, it also deals with heartbreak and how much it hurts, but it also deals with love and its ability to make wonders, with hope for a bright future and how determination is able to turns ugly pages and opens clean ones.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment