Tuesday 24 April 2018

Review: Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl Birthday Girl by Penelope Douglas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 make a wish ⭐s!

description

descriptionWe want it, but we know we shouldn’t.”


I wish I can give this book all the stars, because it's what it really deserves.

Penelope Douglas not only wrote a story, she created a tornado of emotions in this Birthday Girl book. A story full of angst, love, complications and hope.

description You make my heart pound so hard it hurts, Jordan. You, your mouth, and who you are, it all makes me want to touch you. It makes me not want to stop this.”

I admit that when I read the blurb, I thought it was a spank-me-daddy-coz-I'm-naughty kind of story, but when I met Pike and Jordan, I knew they were meant to be no matter what.

Leave it to Penelope Douglas to transform a forbidden story into something sweet, steamy and heartbrakingly beautiful and I was so lucky to read it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment