Monday 30 April 2018

Review: The Real

The Real The Real by Kate Stewart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 King-Of-Woo ⭐s

descriptionWe built our love on a foundation of gray.
It was life in black and white that threatened to tear us apart.


Oh. My. God!

description

I thought this was going to be a slow burn love story in which we'll get to live the whole experience and savour love, lust and raw feelings and how they melt together.
Turned out, this book holds more to it that meets the eye.

descriptionHis kiss gave both life and death. The end of everything as I knew it and the beginning of a need, a craving for only him.

description


I admit that the turning of the events gave me a hell of a surprise because I wasn't expecting anything like that. But that's Kate Stewart, she won't give you a plain book and miss the opportunity of delivering a story that's both amazing and heartbreaking.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment