Wednesday 21 June 2017

Review: Tycoon

Tycoon Tycoon by Katy Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

“You’re a small little thing. Much more trouble than you look.”
“I’m not trouble.”
“The places you take a guy’s thoughts…pure trouble, bit.”



HOLY MOLY! This book wasn't a normal love story, this was a freaking HOT volcano!
I'm pretty sure my ovaries were close to having an explosion.


description


The sexual tension between Bryn and Christos was crazy thick and insanely EXLPOSIVE that would leave you dear reader so hot and bothered.

description

“What are you afraid of?”
“You. Everything blowing up in my face.”
“That’s not happening. But I want you blowing up in my face. Would you let me taste you, Bryn? Huh? If we went for it, would you let me finally taste you?”
“Christos.”
“I’ve never met a woman whose scent made me want to devour her like yours does. You confuse me, Bryn. You make me want to protect you and at the same time you make me want to break you. I want you to stop thinking and just fucking feel me. Feel this.”


Tycoon was one hell of a waited on ride. Christos's arrogance yet soft spot took the story to a steamy yet so beautiful level with how much feelings he reserved to his Little Bit.

description


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment