Monday 26 June 2017

Review: I Knew You Were Trouble

I Knew You Were Trouble I Knew You Were Trouble by Lauren Layne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Ballantine stars!

“Nick Ballantine, are you an ass man?”“When it comes to you, I’m an everything man.”

I was recovering from the Walk of Shame coma and then BooM... I Knew You Were Trouble happened.



I knew that the ballantine story was going to be a success because Nick stole the show Someone like You and was unable to not notice but I never thought it would be this good, this hot and this amazingly enjoyable.

Sweet readers....

description



Cause I Knew You Were Trouble is not a simple office romance, or a hot friends to lovers story or even hate to love kind of relationship, It's a combination of all the previous ingredients but with a Lauren Layne magic touch.

“Is that disappointment I hear, Ms. Carr?” he asked, rubbing his palm idly along the dark stubble on his jawline. “Is that ego I hear, Mr. Ballantine?”

The result...

description


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment