Monday 26 June 2017

Review: Stay

Stay Stay by Sarina Bowen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Delfie stars!

“I want him all the time. I wish I could carry him around in my pocket and take him out whenever I’m lusting for him.”

description

This was a spectacular book! I am in awe of these two authors fabulous abilities at blowing their readers' minds with such beautiful storylines.

Stay is my second book co-written by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy . I've read Good Boy and it was a real blast.

And while Blakey stole our hearts with his ridiculous nicknames and funny personality, Matty-cake aka Matt Eriksson left us sluttyflattering in love with him and with his Delfie.

From the first page of Stay, I knew that this was going to be an unforgettable story not because I was waiting for it like for ages but because I so much wanted for this man to have the happily ever after he deserves especially with the pain and heart-ache his ex-wife caused.

After the divorce, Matt had to find another apartment and use the services of "Fetch" to help him with furniture and run different errands for him from walking his dog to buying his boxers.

Texting the mysterious co-owner HTE that he translated into Hottie soon turned into curiosity to see the real her, especially that he saw a glimpse of her while she volunteered to walk his dog Rufus.

Neither Matt nor Hailey were ready for a second chance with love. They both've been there got burned and gad enough but that's love... It alwags co es when you lsast expect it.

The writing was flawless and incredibly skilful. I couldn't pull myself away from this story or put the book down..(totally worth the luck of sleep).


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment