Thursday 8 June 2017

Review: Ruckus

Ruckus Ruckus by L.J. Shen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 fudging stars!

“I'm about to rewrite the pages of our fucking history, baby.”


Have you already added this book to your TBG shelf?

If yes..

description

You're so lucky to meet Dean Cole.

If no..

description

You're fudging missing a lot.

When I read Vicious, I knew that L.J. Shen's collection had to land on my kindle and let me tell you dear friends they were all worth it... because L. J. Shen doesn't write enjoyable stories, she write unforgettable ones.

And that's how my love story with this author began.

description


I must admit that at first I didn't like the idea of Dean and Rosie since he already dipped his sauage in her family gravy, but it took me about 10% of reading to know that they would rock as a couple.

“Contrary to general belief, stars don’t twinkle. There is only one star that sparkles that scientists can agree on. It twinkles so bright, sometimes people mistake it for a UFO. It’s not big, but it stands out. That’s Sirius, and it’s also you. You shine, Baby LeBlanc. So fucking bright sometimes you’re the only thing I see.”

When Dean Cole first laid eyes on little pixie Rosie LeBlanc in front of her door, he knew that she was his, but because life was an angry bitch, Dean had to take Rosie's big sister Millie as his girlfriend instead.

“I took Millie when I should have taken Rosie.
I took Millie, and I was going to kill Vicious.”


Despite the pain and heart ache Rosie felt giving up Dean, she was willing to put her happiness aside and keep her sister safe especially from Vicious.

Eleven years later with Millie happily married to his best friend and business partner Baron Spencer aka Vicious, Dean was longer going to pass the opportunity to claim what's been always his, Baby LeBlanc.

description

Dean Cole wasn't going to stop at anything until baby Le Blanc understood what she was dealing with.

“She had no clue, this girl. No. Fucking. Clue. Who she was dealing with. I might’ve been nicer than Vicious, but I was still a HotHole. I was still a sinner…”

“When I wanted something, I took it. And I fucking wanted her. A lot.”


That wasn't a book. That was a tornado of emotions and feelings. I laughed, I cried, and I fell in love with the story. Vicious get in the line Ruckus is twinkling and it's f**cking killing at it.

“I’m going to make you sing my fucking name,” he hissed, his eyes hard on mine, “with your pussy.”



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment