Tuesday 25 September 2018

Review: The Truth About Lies

The Truth About Lies The Truth About Lies by Aly Martinez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars!

All. The. Love..

All. The. Pain..

All. The. Feels.. are here to play our hearts like an instrument.

description


“How do you do this to me?”“I guess that depends on what you think I do?” I asked, praying it was the same all-consuming heat he caused in me. His eyes fluttered closed. “If I could answer that, I’d know how to block you out.”

I hate duets and trilogies but sometimes, the things you hate are the most intriguing, awesome and breathtakingly beautiful things.

The Truth About Lies is another winning masterpiece added to Aly's category of awesomeness.

“Truth and lies—it was how we worked.”

It's ugly, hurtful, painful and shocking but the beauty that emerges from within, lights the darkness that comes with the lies.

“It’s just that there’s not always a lie to give. Not everything is black and white. Sometimes, the most important details are found in the gray. So, with that in mind, this is all I have for you tonight.”


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment