Tuesday 25 September 2018

Review: Getaway Girl

Getaway Girl Getaway Girl by Tessa Bailey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Gentle Giant stars!

description

“I can’t describe the way he’s looking at me, except to say it’s exactly what I’m craving.
I'm a blessing, a curse, a mystery and his only means of satisfaction.”



This book checked all my boxes, buttons, fantasies and cravings. The relationship between Elijah and Addison was outstanding, beautiful and raw with and amount of chemistry to light an entire city.

description

“That’s what I need, sugar. Ah God. You’re making me need to fuck so bad. Shit.” She gives my balls a long squeeze and my thighs shoot wider. “Feel how heavy? That’s my treat for you. I’m going to pound everything inside me into your pussy soon as you’re done sucking.”

Heart. Oh. Heart!!!

description

On the hunt for The Runaway Girl cause I don't seem to have enough of this awesomeness.

I'm so disappointed this is my first Tessa Bailey book. 
Where was I and what was I thinking?!!
But I'm also happy I'm rectifying this huge mistake.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment