Tuesday 13 March 2018

Review: Not Cinderella's Type

Not Cinderella's Type Not Cinderella's Type by Jenni James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

⭐⭐⭐,5 Fairy stars!
descriptionOne stupid, ugly car accident when I was ten, and my beautiful, courageous mother was gone. And in that split second, my bright world turned black, and everything I thought I knew changed in an instant.

Not Cinderella's Type is a book that takes us back to childhood fantasies where the neglected and unwanted girl gets the prince and a happily ever after she never thought possible.

descriptionOkay, but why are you here? You didn’t answer that.”... “ Beyond feeling bad about murdering your cat, I don’t know why I’m here.” Shrugging, he continued, “I know I need to be. Something about you . . . about this . . . I’m not done. I should be here, be next to you, so I am.”


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment