Saturday 18 November 2017

Review: Thirty Day Boyfriend

Thirty Day Boyfriend Thirty Day Boyfriend by Whitney G.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 secret love stars!

description

“You should really join me right now.”
“I really shouldn’t.”
“Are you scared I’ll finally tempt you to fuck me?”
“I’ve been tempted to fuck you since the day we met. So, when I do finally fuck you, I would prefer if you had all your energy.” ... “You’re going to need it.”


Thirty Day Boyfriend is another book that shows how talented, witted and hugely skilled Whitney Garcia is.

Some would find this book so cliched because of the fake fiancee theme but believe me Whitney G. is one of those authors who would take a cliché and make a success out of it.

Thirty Day Boyfriend was a funny, sexy and so entertaining story, and though it was too short to satisfy my Nicholas craving and enjoyed every bit of it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment