Sunday 19 November 2017

Review: Bad Habit

Bad Habit Bad Habit by Charleigh Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 bad habit stars!

Bad Habit is the kind of book that made me fall in love with reading!! Second chances have such a power over my heart because...
descriptionSecond chances are not given to make things right, but are given to prove that we could be better even after we fall.


This is a messed up story with a challenging hero and an off-limits heroine that would make the book look so forbidden and gross.

But...

description

And...

description

The age gap and the first kiss would definitely be a dnf for some readers but as much as weird and forbidden this story may look, it was raw, emotional, so real and so beautiful it hurt.

descriptionThis, right here, is what I was trying to avoid. But, what I feel for Briar transcends logic, rules, and societal norms. She’s so deeply ingrained in me, that I’m not even me without her. My best side was her worst creation.”


From the first chapter, I knew that this author got herself a new fan because everything in this book was fabulous from the story and the characters to the beautiful ending.

descriptionI loved you even when I hated you. And that’s how I knew I didn’t hate you at all.”

description




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment