Sunday 8 October 2017

Review: Without Merit

Without Merit Without Merit by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 stars!

I so much hesitated before writing my thoughts about Without Merit because that's freaking CoHo we are talking about.

But as much as I enjoyed her previous books, I can't say the same about this one.

I don't know if I was so lazy -on a peaceful sunny Sunday- to deal with such frustrating drama or the book in itself was so much to deal with, because believe me when I say I really tried.

descriptionYou bury me.

That's all I needed to shut life, put my phone on silence mood, curl on a couch and dive into the book.

Sagan and Merit had me at that kiss.

The anticipation of what's to come.

The thrill of something as beautiful as what I felt while reading It Ends With Us that's what had me hooked up, but believe me this was not a love story. In fact, I can't say there was a story at all.

I wish me good luck with the coming CoHo release because although Without Merit was kinda disappointing, I know this author is able to deliver some really really good stuff.

So yeah, I will one click her books again and again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment