Sunday 29 October 2017

Review: Cuffed

Cuffed Cuffed by K. Bromberg
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Chasing-The-Moment stars!

When I picked Cuffed, I thought that this would be a naughty read that involves a hot cop and some handcuffs...

Well, It's Not!

As much as this story was far from what I wanted to spend my weekend reading, I can't say that I didn't enjoy it. K. Bromberg has that ability to twist your heart and come up with a shockingly, so beautifully written story where ugliness is erased by the beauty of forgiveness.

I adored Grant. His personality was so charming that you would really want to meet him in real life.

Emerson? She was a hell of a complicated character. I loved her. Loved her ability to stay strong and overcome the pain and the hurt that was caused by the one person who should've protected her. But as much as I loved her I hated how mean she was to Grant. I couldnt understand why she hated him or even why she could no longer trust him again. Seriously, Em?!

Overall, Cuffed is a book that's worth reading. It's beautiful in its ugly way. It's painful but with a glimpe of peace, happiness, love but mostly forgiveness.

descriptionShe needs to see the beauty in her ugly.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment