Tuesday 17 October 2017

Review: Falling Away

Falling Away Falling Away by Penelope Douglas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4,5 Jaxon stars!

descriptionI wanted to make you come so hard that you’d lose that little sneer on your face forever,” he said softly. “I wanted to taste how wet you were for me. I wanted you underneath me, writhing and sweaty and begging.”

description

I must admit that K. C was my least favorite person in the world, but I read this book because I wanted to see Jax and meet him in person. You know with the I'm Jaxon Trent and I'm seventeen scene, who wouldn't want to.


Then I got to know K. C and saw how much pain she went throug and just like that, she became one of my favorite characters in this series.

The chemistry, the push and pull, the banter and the complications Jax and Juliet went through made this book so enjoyable.

“You’re a damn child. Grow up!” And I gasped as he rushed me and snatched up my bottom lip between his teeth, sucking it into his mouth. Holy shit. Fuck. Did he just bite me? But I didn’t have time to process any of it. He grabbed my ass, still holding my lip between his teeth, and hauled me up, slamming me back against the car door. “This kid grew up,” he threatened in a deep voice, grinding his hard-on between my legs. “And you’re gonna fuckin’ find out.”

See...so yummy!!!

The reason why this book wasn't a 5 star read for me was because Jax frustrated me with his mean behavior toward Juliet. She deserved someone who would feel her pain not make her re-live it.

God! How I wanted to strangle some sense into his stupid head.

And then came “All you need to know,” he whispered in my ear, “is that there’s still shit that bleeds when you’re not around.” and I was a goner.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment