Thursday 16 March 2017

Review: Singe

Singe Singe by Aly Martinez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

I'm speechless and honestly can't come up with anything that would really describe how beautiful this story was.

Jude and Rhion were two damaged souls that nothing was going to heal their wounds but each other love and forgiveness.

When she fell from her burning down house, Rhion thought that that was the end. But that catastrophic moment turned out to be the most painfully beautiful moment of her life...

“I’m not going to make it!” She had to have yelled it in order for me to hear her, but her defeat slither over my skin like a whispered goodbye.
I took a long step forward, too focused on her to feel the heat singeing my skin. “Yes, you are!”


description

God!! Could this book be anymore heartbreaking?!


“I lived in his nightmares.
He lived in my dreams.”

description

“Are you real?”
A slow smile pulled at his lips as he replied, “I am. And so are you, my beautiful Butterfly.”

description

“Love rarely makes a man smile. Especially if said man is me and he has to deal with a crazy woman like you. That doesn’t mean I wouldn’t burn the world down for you. Extinguish an entire species. And then place their ashes at your feet if it meant you’d smile. But I probably won’t be grinning while I do it.”


Singe was my first book to Aly Martinez. Would it be the last?! HELL NO.

Aly Martinez you got yourself a new fan.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment