Wednesday 15 March 2017

Review: Dirty Doctor

Dirty Doctor Dirty Doctor by Whitney G.
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Dirty stars!

[bookcover:Dirty Doctor|33853667]


description


Another breathtaking but so short work of art from kiss-ass author Whitney G..

Since the moment I came across her book Naughty Boss, I fell in love with this author. She not only write amazing stories but her heroes are real work of art with that alphahole vibe, ridiculous hotness and dirty naughty mouths that know how to do it all....

description

Enjoying the sexual fantasies with his online friend JerseyGirl7, Garrett Ashton aka D-Doctor decided to move things to the next level and meet the mysterious girl who would be a real match.



Walking confidently into Per Se to meet her naughty online friend D-Doctor, JerseyGirl7 aka Natalie Madison never thought that he would be none but her new boss.
Leaving the restaurant without meeting him was the best professional decision she ever made though working with him would be so not easy.

When Garrett discovered that the woman who stood him up and caused his disappointment and anger was under his nose the whole time, he decided to teach her an unforgettable spread-your-legs-for-me lesson then fire her.

Why wasn't he able to get her out of his mind or get enough of her or even better fire her?

“What the hell am I thinking?
I was going to have to fire this woman. Sooner rather than later.
Exactly twenty-two hours after I devoured her pussy in an exam room, I did it again.
And again two days after that.”


Welcome to Wonderland dear Garrett...

Dirty Doctor is a funny, lighthearted sexy as hell novella that proves yet that Whitney G. is an author who rocks.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment