Tuesday 10 May 2016

Mister O Mister O by Lauren Blakely

Mister OMister O by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 naughty stars! :)

This was another winning, hilarious, amazing and sexy friends to lovers story.

My Harper :) :) :) :)


description

Harper sucks at dating. She needs an expert to help her improve her dating skills. Nobody could help her better than Nick Hammer, her brother's hot best friend and the successful cartoonist with the sexy cartoon "The Adventures of Mr Orgasm".

My NICK

description


Making a woman come is his specialty. He is good at everything.

"Kissing. Licking. Touching. Tasting. Kissing. Feeling. Fingering. Biting. Fucking. Eating. Spanking. Kissing. Caressing. Pinching. Nibbling. Fucking. And kissing. Always kissing."

But when he gets the chance to kiss her....
description
"Kissing has never been like this. It's never been this good, this intense. I'm drunk on her, intoxicated on her taste, her tongue, her mouth, her sweetness."

He will teach her the art of seduction. After all, she's Spencer's little sister and he won't leave her to the sharks of Manhattan uneducated!

But....

Teaching Harper, tasting Harper, sexting Harper and feeling Harper aren't things he is prepared for.

"I want to exist in this moment for a little longer as her soft, talented fingers explore my body. I want to be her playground. But the more she touches me, the more vulnerable I become, and the more I can see myself feeling something deeper for her

Well, you sure know that "love is a bitch" but falling "ass over elbow" for Harper is worth the risk ;)


I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this book. It's really really funny and enjoyable with the most gorgeous characters you could ever meet.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment