Friday 29 September 2017

Review: Keep

Keep Keep by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Marshmallow stars!

I can't believe the amount of Marshmallows Zane devoured without getting diabetics!!

Capture, the first book in the series was a great read, though I was so much distracted by Zane' personality, Marshmallow addiction and nakedness ;)

So Keep came next.

I admit that the first chapters weren't interesting because 'What the hell!' A stuttering heroine!!

Again...

Aren't we done with speaking problems with Dani.

Result..

I stopped reading at some point but came back to finish the book because I had a feeling this would be a wonderful story.

After hitting the last page I wasn't disappointed at all and knew I was right about this book.

I literally cried while reading this story. The feelings Zane's sad childhood evoked were so intense that I wanted to comfort him. The intensity of Fallon's love and support were heartwarming.

Everything about this book was beautiful from the true friendship between all the characters to the heat that sparkled between Zane and Fallon whenever they touched.

Rachel Van Dyken that was really a great piece of art and I can't wait to read about Will and Angelica.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment