Saturday 16 September 2017

Review: The Castle

The Castle The Castle by Skye Warren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Little Virgin stars!

I'm speechless. Totally surprised that I survived such a strong and f**cked up story.
I heard so much about Skye Warren but never got the chance to read one of her books until The Pawn and then the obsession began.
I'm not a fan of dark and erotic books. I like the safety of romance because it's predictable and insures a happily ever after, but the moment I met Gabriel, I knew there was so much to that man than meets the eyes.
And God! As much as it may look crazy, I fell in love with him, with the way he survived the pain and with the way he loved the woman he should've hated.

If you want to curl on a couch and choose one of Skye Warren's books, know that you are getting yourself in a wild, erotic and totally messed up experience where happily ever afters aren't a ring, two kids and a dog.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment