Friday 14 July 2017

Review: One-Night Stand-In

One-Night Stand-In One-Night Stand-In by T. Gephart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 naughty stars!

“I want you inside of me.” I spoke words I’d never said out loud.“You’re in luck, sweetheart.” He grabbed my legs and pulled me further down the mattress, my butt resting on the edge. “Because that’s where I’m going to be.”

Well...This novella surprised me. I heard so much about T. Gephart but I never thought that she was able to write such a mind blowing, heart melting beyound amazing story.



One would think that it's a Vegas wedding cliché. Believe me it's not. One-Night Stand-In is a funny lighthearted story about a woman who was dumped one day before her Vegas wedding but decided to go through the ceremony with a random guy she met at a bar. Six months later she was forced to co-work with a guy from Chigaco and because Karma was a bitch, he nine but her stand in husband

“You know each other?” Noah looked between us, probably surprised the man he had just had a meeting with was on a first-name basis with a member of his staff. “Yes, we do,” Kyle answered before I had a chance to say we didn’t. “Although it’s been a while since I’ve seen my wife.”

If you're into some office naughtiness and some fire on the sheets, One-Night Stand-In is definitely your book.


“I want you inside of me.”I spoke words I’d never said out loud. “You’re in luck, sweetheart.”He grabbed my legs and pulled me further down the mattress, my butt resting on the edge. “Because that’s where I’m going to be.”

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment