Monday 10 July 2017

Review: The Knocked up Plan

The Knocked up Plan The Knocked up Plan by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 “A-may-zing” stars!

description


Holy beans in the oven!!!



description

That was...

description

Yes! She did it again..

Lauren Blakely came up with an explosive book with beans, ovens and a hot guy who “simply suffers from an extreme case of handsomeness.”

description
The Knocked up Plan

When you're a fan of this amazing author you really can't decide which one of her books is the best but .... stole the show with its hot characters, fabulous story, humor and steamy breathless scenes that would make you dizzy dear readers.

Holy shit, when did inhaling air become so hard? Oh, right. When I had the harebrained idea to ask my coworker for a cup of baby batter.

Yes, Nicole went all crazy and did it. She suffered from a baby fever and Ryder seemed to be the best guy to fulfill the task.


“What do you say we test out how it’s going to be with a kiss?”
“We get to kiss, too?”I tease.
“Woman, I’m not just going to fuck you. There’s going to be kissing and fucking. Fucking and kissing. And coming.”


description

I know, I know.. Panties, hearts and ovaries are in total danger right here but all you have to do is buckle up and get this book it's “A-may-zing”, hot as sin and funny to death.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment