Thursday 9 February 2017

Review: On Broken Wings

On Broken Wings On Broken Wings by Chanel Cleeton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 ohmigod stars!

I'm ruined!

On Broken Wings is an unforgettable heartbreaking story that left me utterly speechless. I didn't have the chance to read the previous books which would happen soon I hope, but this story is just amazing.


description

Alex Rogers aka Easy was hopelessly in love with his best friend's wife Dani but as the gentleman he was, he never showed his love or made a move.
Now that Dani lost her husband in the crash, all he could do was stand by her and give her all the support he could give.
His feelings? They would be tacked away where she would never find them.

“I don’t know what to do anymore. She needs me to be her friend; I can’t stay away from her. And I can’t stop loving her.”

After a year of drowning in her grief, Dani decided to sell her house, find a job and move on. Rekindling her friendship with Easy made her life more easy and enjoyable until some strange feelings started to get in the way threatening the bubble she created after the death of her husband Michael.

“If I could love anyone other than Michael, it would be him.”

One night of passion complicated both Dani and Alex's life. Deciding to take it slow, Alex made it clear that he would settle for the whole deal. Dani was the one for him and he wouldn't stop until she was his forever.

“Don’t you get it by now? There is no one else. There never will be anyone else. There’s just her.”

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment