Thursday 9 February 2017

Review: Good Boy

Good Boy Good Boy by Sarina Bowen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 boobalicious stars!

description

It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of Elle Kennedy. Her stories are always fun to read. And this book co-written with Sarina Bowen is just epic.

Good Boy is the story of Jessie Canning aka J-Babe and famous hokey player Blake Riley aka Blakeyyyyy. I don't know really what to say about this book, because no words can do it justice.

After one night of passion and hot sex on a massage chair, Blake was determined to convince J-Babe of a repeat. No matter how much the stubborn Canning would fight him, he would make her see how perfectly they fit together.

description

“She leans in, and I have to kiss her. I’m in heaven and I’m desperate. So I guess I’m heasperate.”

Afer many failures, Jessica Canning wasn't ready for any commitment. Moving to Toronto to try her new Nursing progam and be able to help people in need was her last chance at proving herself to her family and make them proud of her. Doing Blake Riley on a massage chair while her little brother Jamie was on fever, was a stupid mistake that she won't do again no matter how persistent he was.

“Jess flicks my hand away. “Do you ever give up?”
“I play hockey.”
“I didn’t ask what sport you play!”
“That’s the answer, though. Do I give up? Of course not. I’m a hockey player.”


Blake doesn't take No for an answer. He wanted another night with Jessie but all she could give was friendship, she just had to convince him first.

“We’re way more than friends, Jessie.”
“Blake—” She sounds exasperated.
“But no worries,” I finish breezily. “I’ll just sit tight until you figure that out.”


Reading is so enjoyable. There is no way you could read this story without a wearing a huge silky grin because Blake is that man who could make you laugh, feel hot and bothered and wish you could meet him in real life.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment