Sunday 25 April 2021

Review: Brutal Prince

Brutal Prince Brutal Prince by Sophie Lark
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 Aida & Callum stars!

“Do you want me, Cal?” “I don’t want you,” he moans, his voice husky and raw. “I need you.”



I admit that I'm a tiny little bit disappointed because I had high expectations about this book. The beginning of the story was so good that I was devouring the pages but then the marriage happened and the relationship between Aida and Cal shifted from total hate to stupid lust which made it look really fake.

“You’re mine, Aida,” Callum growls in my ear. “I’ll kill anyone who tries to touch you.”


I'm not into insta love/lust books because they don't feel real to me and may be that's what ruined the whole experience. Brutal Prince was an Ok read but I will definitely read more from this author because the side characters were very interesting.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment