Monday 9 December 2019

Review: Enemies

Enemies Enemies by Tijan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

All the FREAKING stars!

description

“He wasn’t giving it to me for me anymore. This was all him. Animals. Both of us.”

I am speechless and can't seem to form the words that would describe how much I loved this book.

description

“I need you to hate me.”
“I will.” ... “Tomorrow we can go back to hating each other.”


When I read the blurb, I expected this book to be epic but never was I prepared for what Tijan did to my heart with these rwo characters.
The story, the characters, the build up... Every_freaking_thing was a work of art.
I loved Stone so much that he's going to be one of my favorite book boyfriends.

“What do you want?” I knew what he was asking. “I need you to fuck me.” His eyes shuddered, but I wasn’t done. I added, “I need you to do it again, and again, and again. You got me?” My words were clipped and to the point. I wanted to pass out from fucking, not from the agony I knew was just waiting to claim me again.”



Tijan

description


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment