Wednesday 21 February 2018

Review: Wolfsong

Wolfsong Wolfsong by T.J. Klune
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Epic and Awesome stars!

“I want your blood on my tongue. I want to break you open and crawl inside of you. I am a monster because of the things I could do to you that you wouldn’t be able to stop me from doing.”

As my first MM romance, now I know that I was missing a lot but I also know that this book would ruin the other coming books, because there is no way that another story would steal my heart and break it to shreds the way this book did.

I was never a fan of werewolves. And even though people's fasination with these creatures is remarkable, they never caught my attention until now.

Until Joe...

Until Ox...

Wolfsong is a book about loss, friendship, love and most of all sacrifice.

“You fucking bastard. How dare you die in front of me.”...
“I would do it again. If it meant keeping you safe.”




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment